Comprehensive audit trail - within Pallet Plus every event that occurs is recorded
For example: a user can see the following actions on a single pallet docket:
- When a docket was created, by who and containing what
- When a docket correction was raised, when, by who and the changes requested
- Who approved or declined those changes and when?
- When the movement was exported to the supplier (Chep/Loscam) and by whom
- When the movement was invoiced by the supplier
- If and when the movement was corrected/rejected/accepted on reconciliation
- If correction/rejection was raised, when was it credited to your account, or is it still outstanding and needs chasing up?